INSURANCE VERIFICATION and CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
You will need to go to www.aausports.org click on the member login button located to the right of the page, login to your account. Once logged in the "request practice insurance certificate" button in located in the second set of buttons.
How to obtain Third Party/Additional Insured Certificate(s):
There are additional fees associated with requesting certificates.
You will need:
- Club code
- Club contact’s membership ID
- The legal name of the third party/additional insured as it will appear on the certificate. (as exactly required by third party)
Example: Memphis City Board of Education as opposed to Wooddale High School
- The Street address, City, State and Zip code of the third party/additional insured.
- A name, phone number and email address of the contact person representing the third party/additional insured.
- Coverage dates (include set-up and tear-down)
- Event dates
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- Certificate Types:
- Practices - available 2 hours after certificate request
- Events - available 2 hours after sanction has been approved
*may take up to a maximum of 16 days for approval.
- Sponsor - available 24-48 hours after request has been submitted and accepted --> To begin click here.
- Extended Coverage (AB) - available 24-48 hours after request has been submitted and accepted --> To begin click here.
- Documents Available 2-4 hours after purchase